Betty Edwards' five-day Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain® workshop is now available in the UK. The five-day pencil drawing course is taught by Anna Black, under license from Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain Inc.
I am delighted to be offering a residential course option at an inspiring location on the west coast of Scotland (approx 70 minutes from Glasgow International Airport). If you live locally it is possible to attend on a non-residential basis.
Unfortunately due to Covid-19 I am unable to offer any courses in London or North Wales at present.
DATES FOR THE 5-DAY WORKSHOP
London Courses (non-residential)
There are no London courses currently scheduled due to Covid-19 restrictions
The Studio at Rowan House
Sunday 13th March 2022 (arriving after 4pm) - Saturday 19th March (checkout by 10am)
Classes will be from Monday 14th March - Friday 18th March 9.30am - 5.30pm
Rowan House, Carrick Castle, Lochgoilhead, Cairndow, Scotland PA24 8AD
The Studio faces on to the loch so when you are not drawing you can enjoy the stunning views.
Find out more about Rowan House here
Course Fee: £545 (plus accommodation fee)
£420 (6 nights single occupancy including breakfast and light lunch) Note if you want to leave after the course finishes on Saturday the accommodation fee can be adjusted accordingly). This is for rooms in the B&B.
£510 (self-catering apartment 6 nights single occupancy including breakfast and light lunch) Note if you want to leave after the course finishes on Saturday the accommodation fee can be adjusted accordingly). This is for the self-catering apartment which has a kitchen and living room.
If you have a non-drawing friend or partner who would like to attend with you this may be possible to arrange. Please contact me to discuss. You can also attend this course as a non-resident paying a day rate for lunch/tea & coffee.
Early bird discount Book and pay course fee and accommodation in full before midnight Sunday 29th November 2021 to get £50 off the £545 course fee (£495).
COURSE FEE INCLUDES:
- 35 Hours of teaching
- The Drawing Portfolio (RRP £75).
This is yours to keep and includes all the materials you will need for the course, including drawing tools unique to Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain® , which were designed by Brian Bomeisler. The Drawing Portfolio was designed by Dr Edwards and Brian Bomeisler.
View the contents of the
Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain® portfolio
HOW TO BOOK?
To find out more or to book please get in touch
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A non-refundable deposit is required to secure a place and the amount varies according to whether the course is residential or not.
- For non-residential courses booked within c6 weeks of the start date the full course fee is required to secure a place. For residential courses, the full fee and any accommodation costs must be paid in full 2 months before the start date.
- To take advantage of the Early Bird Discount you can pay a deposit to secure your place and then the balance of the course fee and accommodation must be received by the stipulated dated otherwise the full course fee of will be charged.
- If the Early Bird discount has not been used all fees for the course and accommodation (if applicable) must be received by the date specified on the Booking Form .
- There are no refunds or transfers after the full tuition has been charged. However, if a substitute is found for your place the fee less the non-refundable deposit of £80 will be refunded.
- We reserve the right to cancel a course due to insufficient numbers or other circumstances and in these instances participants will receive an option of transferring to a different course date or receiving a full refund. We can take no responsibility for any travel or other costs incurred so please make sure you have appropriate insurance.
- COVID-19 If a course is cancelled due to Covid-19 UK government restrictions you will be entitled to a full course refund (and if you are booked on a residential course any accommodation fees paid to me) or you can transfer to a future date. You are responsible for your own travel arrangements so please make sure you have the necessary travel insurance in place.
This drawing was done on Day 2. The student was someone without drawing experience before the course.
Return to Drawing Courses to follow links to read details of previous participants' experience of the course and see some course drawings.
Leave Pencil Drawing Course to return to Drawing Courses click here