This is the free monthly newsletter from Learn to Draw Right focusing on Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain.
Subscribe here to receive:
- Course dates for the 5-day Intensive Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain workshop devised by Betty Edwards.
- Recommended reading to inspire and help you develop your drawing.
- Drawing tips to help you get the most out of your drawing.
- Virtual visits to some of the world's greatest collections of drawings - delivered right into your home!
- News of updates and new additions to www.learn-to-draw-right website
- plus anything else I think you might be interested in!
Still not sure? Why not check out back issues of Drawing Matters
My guarantee to you
If you choose to subscribe to Drawing Matters I promise your email will only be used to send you the newsletter. I assure you I never share emails with third parties.
You will have the option to unsubscribe at any time with just one click.
To make sure no one can subscribe on your behalf once you have subscribed online you will be sent an email asking you to confirm your subscription - if you've changed your mind, no problem, just don't reply and your email will not be added to the database.
One other thing...
As we all receive a barrage of unwanted, unsolicited emails everyday, our mail system is devising more and more sophisticated ways to protect us. This can mean that sometimes mail we DO want gets blocked unintentionally. Therefore when you subscribe I suggest you add the address @learn-to-draw-right.com to your address book. This will ensure you receive Drawing Matters successfully.
Prefer not to receive a monthly newsletter?
If you prefer not to receive the free monthly newsletter, but still would like to know when new Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain course dates are announced, no problem, just drop me a line
I'll add you to the mailing list. This means you will just receive the occasional email announcement from me as and when new course dates are confirmed.
And finally... Thanks for visiting www.learn-to-draw-right and I hope to meet you one day in person, in the meantime, enjoy drawing!
Leave Drawing Matters to return to the Home Page here